Is this thing on?
Thank you to all the bands who applied for HPF#7. We will review all of the submissions and come up with the roster.
The way that this usually works is that we contact all of the bands by email to let them know if they are participating. We make an announcement on Facebook letting all of the applicants know that emails have gone out.
Now, if your band doesn't get an email, don't consider yourself out just yet. We confirm availability with all the applicants, and if there are gaps in the set, we continue down the list.
Adriane here, just touching base and letting you know what's new for HPF7:
1. Due to a scheduling error, the festival will be on April 13, 2019.
2. We will be at Satellite Bar this year. I know that parking can be a beast, but there are places to park if you don't mind a short walk, and there's access to the light rail nearby.
3. You've asked and I'm making it happen. We're setting up mobile payments this year. We will have Paypal, Venmo, and hopefully Square to choose from. More on that soon.
4. We're shaking things up for the raffle again. If you have any ideas or requests of things you think would be nice to raffle at this all ages show, send us a facebook message! Please note: due to limited space, signage, and because I number and catalog the items before each festival, I cannot accept donations the day of the festival. However, we do appreciate raffle donations and if you just let us know ahead of time, I'll be sure to plan to display your donations and promote your business appropriately.
5. We have some great looking shirt designs underway.
6. Vendors, we will send you information if you'd like to pay your fees ahead of time. I'm still finalizing the details. Non-profits need extra paperwork and verification than creating a personal or standard business account. But I see you and it will happen.
7. I never made the store on this site because it was difficult to set us up with the 501c3 status. I am exploring other options, such as Etsy, to sell off tees from previous festivals with a heavy price cut. All of this helps fund the 4/4 Foundation and give us operational costs for next year, so we appreciate you.