- HUPF #1 was on April 5th 2014. It was held at Walter’s Downtown. Six bands played: Action Frank, G.F.Y., The Swamps, The Bloody Von Erich’s, Poor Dumb Bastards, and Punk Rock Project. It was a good start.
- HUPF #2 was held on November 15th 2014 at Last Concert Café. 14 bands rocked through the rain and cold to bring their punk to the crowds that braved the elements that afternoon and evening.
- HUPF #3 was held on August 1st 2015 at Acadia Bar and Grill. 18 bands played inside (and outside in the heat). HUPFs #1-3 were created by the collaborative efforts of Jo Ellen and Robert Gilstrap, Jay Mynar, and Greg Dodson.
- HUPF #4 was held on April 23rd, 2016 at Fitzgerald's. There were 29 bands across two stages, along with local vendors. Boom Box Tacos saved the day with their kick ass tacos! All proceeds were donated to The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. HUPF #4 came together through the efforts of Jay Mynar, Greg Dodson, and especially Jeremy Estes.
- HUPF #5 brought Adriane Estes and Dutch Ross on board. The festival was held on April 22nd, 2017, at Fitzgerald's and had 29 bands in attendance. All proceeds were donated to Child Advocates, a nonprofit that provides legal training and assigns an adult to advocate for a foster child.
- H.P.F. #6 came to the game as an official 501c3 non-profit (Houston Punkfest). The festival was held on April 28, 2018, at The Continental Club. All proceeds were donated to The Houston Food Bank as part of the ongoing Hurricane Harvey recovery effort.
- H.P.F. #7 details coming soon.